Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Thomas the Tank Engine

I'm sure all of you know who Thomas is... A train known to alot of kids... Especially Ian and Adam. Crazy about them. Managed to get presents for Adam... Lots of stuffs! 3 tees, 1 bag, 1 colouring pencil box. But it's really worth it.. Usually tees would be like $15 and above. Luckily now got sale. hehe... I got myself a Astro Boy figurine (now stuck on top of my pc screen). Now scratching head as to what to buy for Laura.

*pause*

Just sung birthday song for my boss. He's 50th birthday today! He said so scary.. So old liao. The cake was nice.. From Bangawan Solo. Pandan flavour. Must put in the fridge, then it comes out cold.. YUM!

As you all know.. I got a new CPU. Now quite fast and can download songs, watch dvd, burn cd... hehe.. sounds good hor. Everyday busy using eyes to see and fingers typing away.... Haha.. Not typing for work though. More like blogging, surfing net... No lah.. Of coz got work lor. But these few days not much work leh. Filing also finished.

My office going to hire accounts gal again.. YES! Going through the headache of finding the right person again. I guess there's never a right person. Just how good the person can do the job. Currently we have someone to do it but in between got problems so that's why she's leaving. But she's good in her job and she can definitely can the messy acccounts back on the right track.
Only that her character can "kill" us at times. But overall she's still quite ok to get along if she just be more polite and humble at times. I'll try talking to her again and make her stay.

Later going out for dim sum at Geylang... Anyone want to join? Going with my colleagues. And maybe in the late night can go prawning... hehehe... The other time not shiok leh.. Never fish enough to eat...

Better go do some work now...

Talk to you again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home