Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, May 22, 2006

When the Path is Dark...

Jen messaged me this and I would like to share with all.....

When the path is dark,

and the lights are dim,

we turn to those who fulfil our desires within.

And thru these times when doubts rage,

we realised the concern from those who care.

I thank you for being my listening ear when I am down,

for the moments when life casts a hurtful glare.

Never doubt that I don't care,

you're held closer to my heart than you perceive...



1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    Thanks gal.. :)
    Sollie I'm kinda MIA-ing... Just updated my blog again today... 3 postings... all about work and work and work and work and work and work...
    *whine*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home