Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Men.... WHAT A WASTE!!

Well...I kind feel that I should start this becoz its a good way to vent. so hard luck ppl...when ppl piss me off u're all goin 2 hear or rather read about it...lol!

I've learnt today that men are a complete waste of time. Though I knew it before but I kept convincing myself that there must be some good ones becoz life isn't meant to suck this much.

I can now officially say that LOVE is a bitch! Our hearts and minds never agree on the same thing and this is really not fair. So girls we think that when you meet ppl and become friends and then you like them and then you fall in love with them things will be okay. guess wat...YOU ARE SO DAMN WRONG!

Fellas are a waste of time and the only time they are happy is when they are getting some pussy. So if datz not you...well tough luck! love...like...infatuation...lust....whatever you call it...forget it coz we are better off alone.

We are independent young ladies and we goin 2 be able to survive without them...and they hate that. But guess what...who cares. becoz I'm really fed up of all the immature assholes out there who refuse to think with their brain and rather with their prick. So if you know that you're not goin to commit and you just want a hole to put your prick in...continue walking. becoz it ain't happening here.

All of ya'll who have great frenz that you think treat u really nice and are really cool...datz how they are as frenz...but as boyfriends they suck!. So those of you who have been lucky enough to find that person (PJ did)
I'm happy for you. To the rest of ya'll... doh worry...maybe someday we'll be that lucky.

But as for now ladies...do what you have to do to make yourself happy. spend time with the people that are important to you and live life to its fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home