Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Me... Me... Me...

Gorgeous?
I dun think I fall into this category.

Cute – Ugly but Adorable?
That suits me best I think. Born huge and so fair.

Slim or Sexy?
I never dreamt to be a model look-alike. I did manage to lose abit of weight years ago, but I gained all back within the last few years. That makes me currently not slim but obese I admit. I am no sex-bomb. Still, I feel sexy at some point of time.

Gentle and Soft-Spoken?
I dun think I am lady-like. I laugh loud. A fren used to say my laughter is contaigeous. I express my emotion with words, facial and body expressions. I show my anger with actions. Sometimes it is appropriate. Sometimes it can be ‘out of line’.

Open-minded, Daring and Outspoken?
Open-minded, just average. I can talk non-stop about anything under the sun if I want to. Daring, not really. Maybe I will be daring if I had some wine or tequila shot. As mentioned above, I say out my thoughts, feelings and intentions.

Chatter-box or gossiper?
For sure I am abit of those 2. Which person in the world isn't!. I would mind my own business if I sense danger or that it isn't appropriate to talk. I don’t fancy making rumours or gossiping

Just Me
Overall I am just normal human being. Lots of flaws and never can avoid making mistakes. Can be so quiet at one time and ‘over-spirit’ at another. Unpredictable mood swings, passionate, faithful, loyal – my character, Non ambitious, some sort determined, loving, and caring are my attitudes. When you are nice to me once, I'm nice to you for life! That is all I can say about a person called ‘Me’

For those who knows me, if you disagree or agree with what I say, feel free to leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home