Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Specs

Just came back from the spectacles shop. My left eye degree went so much higher.. Apparently, my right eye didn't increase leh. Found a dark red frame.. Not a branded frame. Just cheap one. $30 only! Cheap hor! haha

Was so sian of my blue frame so decided to choose a new colour since it's the new year. Who knows my new pair of spectacles can attract people. hehe

Went to the supermarket after that. Decided to cook something, not sure what.. I took a piece of chicken chop, otak fish cake, prawns... Was in one of those mood to cook again. Must try out new receipes so I can invite my frens over for makan again.

Actually I like doing that, having frens over to eat & have fun. Though I dislike the cleaning. But I've got good QC which is Janet. Cleaning Supervisor is Bobo. Co-ordinator is Jen. One more person, the only one who doesn't do much housework, Peijun! HAHAHA. But she helps to eat...

Oh no! Beta not let PJ see this blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home