Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Year Resolution... Almost forgot!

It's already 8th February today. I just realised I didn't make any new year resolution yet. Haven't really thought of it of what I really want. But there are somethings I wanna do.

(1) To WORK harder. Since I've probably screwed up all other aspects of my life, to fail in this area would be FATAL. Just the thought of it sends a biting chill down my spine...

(2) To treat my dad better. There were times I felt myself drifting apart from my dad. Sometimes I could be having dinner with him, but we seem to be talking in subtly different dialects. I hate myself for being a constant liability to him, and even though he never mention this to me, I know I've disappointed him in many many ways. Anyway, I resolve to spend more quality time with him even if it's in the shop, and treat him better.

(3) To find a boyfriend.. YES! I admit it! Friends who sees this blog will also agree with me.

(4) To treat my friends better.. Not that I've been nasty to them. Just to learn to appreciate their good points & bad points. All of them are really nice.. But sometimes we tend to take advantage of each other. I mean we've known each other for very long years, so sometimes we forget our actions.

(5) To save money for rainy days. I'm taking out my $1 coins at the end of the day to save. It's not alot, but at least a start.

There's always a first time we have to take in life....

For now, I can only think of these 5 resolutions...

Remember, treasure your loved ones and friends.

We live only ONCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home