Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Who Knows

Who knows…

What I am facing right now,
What I am feeling at the moment,
Everything looks so fine,
Everything seems so normal,
No sign of unhappiness,
Not a single trace of sorrows.

They saw joy, laughter and wide smile in me,
No frown or sigh from me,
Not a single second of unhappiness being expressed,
No one knows,
Deep inside I am suffering by myself - alone.

Who knows…
Cannot figure out what this cheerful lad is going through,What is in her mind?

Who knows…
Inside me,
Sadness,
frustration and anger seemed to be mixing well together,
It hurts so deeply, so painful to see such things keep on and on,
From one question to the other I asked myself.
Why I am the chosen one to be here?
What can I do to set free?
There is nothing that can be done,
No changes can be made.

Maybe, keeping everything inside is the best option,
Suffering in silence seem to be the only choice given,
Just ignore and pretend nothing happened,
I can’t give up yet and life goes on.

Who knows…
I will not leave everything unsaid,
That is why I jot everything here,
For all to know;
For all to acknowledge,
Hopefully for all to understand.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's Me - Peijun. The one who went to your house for dinner but didn't do any cleaning up. As you know I don't like to do household. Thanks God that give me an environment where people around me can help me to do cleaning job:)

    No one can help or know how you actually feel. Only the people who is going through will actually know. You may look cheerful but when lonely night come, all such feelings rushing in.

    Another moment that will cause all lonely gers and guys to feel hurt -VD in next week. I just want to say VD is not only a day for lovers but it's for everybody where friends and family will shower love to their loved ones. As nowsday VD has became a day for them to earn BIG BUCK.

    Just know that there's always someone there who care for you. My new year resolution for you is that the man who is special to you will be appearring soon. If not, I can't get marry off...Ha! Ha! Ha!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha... you are smart to have such friends around you...

    Of coz no one can help me handle my feelings except for myself thus there's a place for me to pour out feelings.

    I'm not bothered about VD as I'm used to it over the years.. To me it's just another working day. Thus inviting you to join me for makan. But you got to close account.

    Yup! I have many good friends like yourself, Jen, Janet, Bobo...

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And Siew Lan too. You two always have mouth fighting. But in both heart still asking for each other.
    Aiyoyo...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home