Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Friday!

It's the end of the work week again... Yipee! Oh.. Yesterday I saw my muslim boss having the same YIPEE lighter that Jen gave me. Guess it's a popular item in malaysia. Went to see Ian last night. He's so cute lah... Though abit shy when he saw me.. but still smiling all the way with his eyes closed. Abit taller than the last I saw him and more obedient. He could even write A-Z... Seeing him grow up makes you feel old isn't it.

To my sister, I think it was quite a disaster yesterday. As "ppl" in the house wasn't very helpful in welcoming guests. Eveything my sister also must do herself.. Couldn't find bedsheets, pillow case, etc. She was like "I wanna go home"... Wanted to come stay over my house but my area too noisy for her to sleep. So too bad she got to stay there instead. So you see, home is always the best.

Tonight there will be a feast with my dad & the gals... Going for spanish food. Hopefully with our dressing today, we are able to get into the place.. If not, we will have to hang out at Chomp Chomp for dinner. But it will still be good... As Chomp Chomp got a variety of food.. and with us 3 musketters... food... GREAT!

Sat will be a busy day... Got to work and then head down to lucky plaza for dinner with PJ... yummy, cheap abalone, sharksfin... *saliva dripping*... Then head down to Indoor Stadium for "Fei Yu Ching" concert. What a day! And sunday will be spending time with Ian and packing as I'll be leaving for KL in the evening. Busy Busy!

Chatted with Carol yesterday and she's dropping by here on May 14. Staying here for 7 days before heading to Bangkok.. She's got loads of catching up to do with her relatives, friends.... She's not been back for 6 years. Lots of changes she will see too.

Ok lah.. Back to my boring filing! *or throw it away* haha

1 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At 8.45am, received a sms from Lisa, telling me that tonight dinner is smart causal. Shits - I'm wearing t-shirt n jean. Jen is going back to change her clothing but i can;t as I have no transport. Luckily, I manage to borrow a jacket from my colleagu. If not, I'll miss the feast.

    U see gers, how to lose weight in such case

     

Post a Comment

<< Home