Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Full of Malaysian Food

It's been 2 nights since I've arrived in KL. Great seeing PT, Min, Laura & Adam and joined by Ian and Ella.. and the rest of the family. The kids are enjoying each other's company while the adults are sometimes stressed out over kids or men... haha

I've been out shopping at Ampang Point. It's like Junction 8. Small but a compact place where you can find almost everything. There's even Dunkin Donuts! Good news for Jen! I bought a tee and a jacket. The jacket was cloth kind but very comfortable. Only RM 23.90. There were lots of stuffs too but not a necessity for me to get it. Wanted to get the nokia battery, cost RM 50. But PJ said not worth it as the products they get from Singapore. My phone battery is conking out.. But if I charge it the whole day, put the ringing tone to beep, it can still last me the whole day. My colleague said she will try to get a free nokia battery for me.. hehe

Second day went to KLCC... My sister wanted a haircut and colour. Found a salon called Fusion. Charges for colouring was between RM120-180. Cutting was RM55. But then she did another hair treatment.. Total price came up to RM320.... My brother in law almost fainted when he saw his wife.. As the hairstyle still looks the same, the colouring was suppose to be brown but turn out black instead. In another words, it looks like the RM320 spent was for a old hairstyle! Nigel was feeling heart-pained! My sister's answer to Nigel was "this is your gift to me, as I don't get a present for many years"... Nigel just kept quiet... hehe

There wasn't much to buy in KLCC as everything was expensive or not worth for that price. Items in Singapore are still much cheaper. So we only bought snacks or just checking out prices of electrical stuffs. Saw the Nikon Coolpix.. Selling at RM650. Nigel said he got it for US150.. That's pretty cheap!

When we returned home, Ian saw his mum and said "ugly hair, not nice".. Sis was sad... Haha... When PT heard about the cost of the hair, he was like.. "Who would pay that amount when there's no change in the style or colour".... So I guess by now, you all know the amount spent wasn't worth it.. But what's done can't be undone....

At last quietness in the house.... Imagine 3 kids playing all day long.. The noise is...... Phew!
Peace at last due to PT, Nigel and my sister being out on a "date". PT brought them to a bar to relax. Nice bar according to PT as he went on a date with Min.

Finally I got to sit on PT's SMART car... Did you know SMART stands for "Swatch Merz Art". It's a real cool car. With a sun roof too. It's a two seater car. Doesn't eat up much oil too. Felt good sitting in it.. Cute too.. Will load pictures when I get home.

Went to a malay hawker for dinner.. We had satay, cockles, ikan billis fried rice, nasi lemak, mango juice, more satay... Very good.. I've had alot to eat since I got here. Rotiboy, prata, home-made bread... etc... Too many to remember all.

Gals, that's my report for the 2 days.. hehe.. though I still sms you 2... I'll be doing more of that tomorrow as I'm going to go to Ipoh..... Quite a boring place though. Just hope I don't bump into that asshole!

Ok.. I'm going to take a shower now... Talk to you later via sms...

Already starting to miss you all...... :P

Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So u still enjoy yr first 2 days. Hopefully, the next 2 days will be smooth one too.

    So envious that you can sit on my dream mini car-it's impossible for me to get this car in Sin due to high COE and rd tax. I guess I just have to make a trip down to Uncle Pat house to touch, sit and hopefully a chance to drive on the cute car :p

    I got a good laugh on the part of your sis hair-cut. Base on wat you have said, I think I better stick wif Willy from Yess. Willy-here i'm here on the way to make an app wif you. He better make sure that my new hairstyle or colour make me look better...hehehe!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger patrickteoh said…

    I am glad that you enjoyed the SMART car ride. It's not a sun roof. My version of the SMART ForTwo is a cabriolet which means it has a soft top like a convertible. Your dad's old car had a sun roof which is small rectangular window on the roof.

    Go here for a closer look at SMART's...
    http://www.smart.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/mpc-uk-content-Site/-/-/-/SVCPresentationPipeline-Start?Page=issite://mpc-uk-Site/mpc-uk.com/RootFolder/smart/home.page

     

Post a Comment

<< Home