Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fellowship

Yup, you heard it right... Church stuffs. Been a long time since I went to such an event. The plan was TT supposed to come pick me up from work and bring me to fellowship...But he overslept... haha... So I went shopping instead. A while later he called and said he'll pick me up somewhere. When I got into his car, somehow I thought we were going for prawning as we were already late for fellowship which was at 2pm... Along the way, I saw a sign that says Punggol... Hmm... That is way far from Jurong.

So I asked TT... and he said we were going to fellowship! ARGH!! I was freaking out! I still felt uncomfortable going to fellowship as I've had terrible experiences before. TT said not to worry and to stick next to him and he'll be there. Entering the carpark, my palms were wet... Getting goose pimples and feeling frightened. TT made jokes and tried to calm me down. He asked "are you afraid of me". I said no... He said so there's nothing to be scared about. Coz he's there. (how comforting) hehe...

Walking nearer to the the house, I was backing out... At the same time, I wanted to go. Those mixed feelings. I mean I'm already outside the house so can give it a try.

Overall, it was ok.... I warmed up only after the end of the session. But we had to leave as TT had to go for TKD. He sent me home...

Hmm... I might and might not go for another fellowship as yet. Not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home