Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Can't Hurry Luv....

LOVE....

It makes a person laugh out loud in JOY,
It makes another person cry in confusion and despair,
Once my friend said "Can't hurry love, you have to be patient" But wait for how long???

I always wished to be in LOVE like others, like in fairytale, where the prince charming comes on a white horse and swept me off my feet. So sweet like chocolates.. <---- yes, I'm still dreaming..

But, one by one my man left me. Some with weird reasons, only to them it's always right. Some just with lots of excuses, Some just DISAPPEARS without a word.. B'coz of LOVE... I cried and cried for days. It breaks my heart each time. I was disappointed and lost all confidence! Lost all hopes & dreams to carry on.

Slowly my belief in happily in love faded.. I no longer can stand that 'nightmares' kept repeating. Over and over again my questions are repeated in my mind.. Lots of puzzles floating around. Not being able to match up. It was really a torture. Everyday is a blank except for going to work. Lost! Consoled myself that I will ONLY LOVE myself from now on and no one else! Not wanting to get hurt again!

Surprised and shocked...One day LOVE drops by unexpectedly. Tried to avoid before it hurts me once again. There's a saying "You can run but you can't hide"

I still think there will always be LOVE for you and everyone else out there, just wait and don't stop believing!

Life is full of hopes & dreams!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger DarBaby said…

    boooyaaaaa. guess who's here. heheeee. come visit popo soon!!! =]] muuuuuacks

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your sentence "I always wished to be in LOVE like others, like in fairytale, where the prince charming comes on a white horse and swept me off my feet. So sweet like chocolates.. <---- yes, I'm still dreaming.."

    It good to dream that but when you see people holding hands in MRT, Buses or walking. You didn't know their behind story. They maybe have sour love more then sweet love. And maybe the girl beside the guy looks loving but behind that you won't know this guy maybe today don't like to come out to shop but was pull by his girlfriend. Or the girl had waiting for this shopping for long time.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sometime i thinking couples relationship exceed 5years and the guy yet to "Qiu hun" to the lady. What does this guy thinking? holding the lady youth or they had no money to marry. Or this guy just want to have company only and not really love this lady.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Janet are u saying about me :( after so long still don;t get marry. In fact, to get marry or not is bo\ase on both parties. They must feel comfortable before they proceed further. For me is definately the $ sign. But one thing that i 'm glad on is we didn;t argue or quarrel on this and to me this love is somehow precious.

    As days passes by, we know each other better...N...we still feel like we are just dating. Sometimes, it's better to be in love rather than rather to get marry.

    I'm waiting for you to comment :)

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Zaryine, this mui cheng. It's been a few years since I've seen you and Bobo together and I think your relationship with him is kanna special. He may not be able to provide you with all the material stuffs but spiritually I'm sure he could fullfill your needs. Bobo is always so quiet but smiley n humorous, he hardly open his mouth unless we throw him a question or probe him. He gives me the impression that he enjoy just to be the listener which I think is good for you cos you love to talk ha ha. Fren my advice is : no need to rush into marrige until both of you are ready, in the mean time try to understand each other better and treasure the special feeling you have together! He He actually i have ulteior motive cos if you get married, I will have 1 single fren less around me ha ha :P

    p.s. you have seen the pictures taken at bottle tree right? the dark ring around my eyes very bad hor? You used to have it but ti's now gone. How to get rid huh? Anyone knows? HELP!! :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home