Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Mega Mall

The above sounds like a HUGE mall isn't it.. IT IS..... But it's one very UNINTERESTING place for me as the shops are similiar to Singapore. Like Suntec City or Takashimaya. So it's not anything fantastic. Out of the dunno how many shops.. I was only interested in 3 stalls. Got a cat bag for Janet. As she's been keeping me company for exercise and helping me with my household chores.

Was done with the Mall within 1 hour plus. Of coz I didn't walked into all the shops as most of it not necessary to see or buy. I was interested in those limited edition cars... But real expensive! See no touch only!

Headed home for dinner... Had home-cooked fried beehoon.. Very yummy!

Going back to Singapore tomorrow.... Not really looking forward to it though... Not enough of holiday yet.. BUT.... I'll be back next Friday... And there will be more yummy food, BBQ, Petting Zoo and Street Party. Not really what that is actually. But Min said we can join in and we can even stay over at the hotel where she will be working... And we will head for the bus station on Sunday...

YoOhOo! kekeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home