Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Visiting Ipoh

The drive to Ipoh as you gals will know.... haha... STRESS! Details shan't mention here yet.. We checked into Heritage Hotel as it was cheaper than the one we wanted to stay in... RM60 more.. So cheap hotel you will get lousy service and lousy room. When my sister in law said the room was bad, we didn't quite believe her till we saw it with our own eyes. The room was quite run down. Though it had the usual tv, cabinet, bed, dressing table.. But the interior looks terrible. The paint on the wall were coming off, the bathroom bath tub was cracked and dirty, the shower curtain was SMELLY!... Eeeks!!! Since we are only staying one night we shall bear with it. Ian said the room was beautiful especially the bathroom.. :P

Headed to the restaurant for dinner with my aunts and 1 cousin. The rest weren't in Ipoh so difficult to get them all altogether. We went to the usual restaurant called Mun Cheong. The portion of the food there is very huge. Like feeding an army. We didn't have any chicken dishes due to the bird flu. So we were all vegetarian that night.

It was great chit-chatting with my aunts as I've not seen them for almost 1 year or more. They still look the same just older.. hehe... Everyone like Ella, as she was so quiet and wasn't afraid of strangers. But she was abit moody due to sleeping time. Headed back to the hotel after that.

Ian slept with me as it was easier for my sister to just take care of Ella. Watched abit of tv before I went to bed. I felt uncomfortable turning off the lights so decided to turn on the entrance light. Eyes were getting tired... from the long drive and not able to sleep enough. Almost into deep sleep, got woken up by the door bell... Had a weird feeling on why would anyone ring the door bell at 12.30am... Went to the door and peep, NO ONE WAS THERE! *shivers down my body*

Quickly went back to bed and turn on the tv so I wouldn't be so scared. But it got worse... Or maybe I was scaring myself out. Dozed off again later but got woken up again. Felt really uncomfortable like as if someone was in the room. Tried not to think it's those "things"..... Turned on the tv again to keep myself awake... but still dozed off... And as usual got woken up few times... Until it was morning. Slept for 30 mins before I got ready.... Oh man! I'm not going back to that hotel again.

Think I was eating the whole of today. My aunts brought us out for lunch and then had tea break. Then had snack before dinner time... Woah! Tat's quite alot... But it was all yummy, famous dishes of Ipoh.. All worth it.. Plus it's FREE!! HAHAHA

Headed back to KL.... 2 hours drive... This time round wasn't so stressful as I remembered to take my radio with me... So I was blasting music in my ears the whole time. When reach KL, got lost and had to get Min to come help us... hehe.. KL road signs are terrible.. It usually comes on just before the turning....

Min made home-made wan ton mee.... Laura was the chef to help wrap the wan ton (will load pictures later)... It was yummy! Beta than those sold outside as this was done with lots of love!

I think Jen upon reading this... will make her stomach growl!

Ok.. Heading to KLCC tomorrow hopefully as I wanna get another bottle of hair serum for PJ.

Shall stop here... Min & the rest waiting for me to join them for beer and peanuts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home