Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Cont'd

Continuation of my post on Men...

A man in my life now... Don't get me wrong.. He's not my boyfriend. Just a friend. He's a nice guy but full of problems... haha... How to find a person without problems... difficult right. His problems are due to his past experience. Was betrayed thus the hurt he had is like 100 times worse than mine. And till today it still haunts him. And he said it will be difficult to warm his heart again.

Sometimes daily life upsets him too. Ppl around him, how he's being treated or certain actions by others. He may look tough but actually quite weak inside. Sometimes I try to reach out but at times it can be tiring. How much I reach out, in the end it depends on the person if he wants help or not.

So we'll see how things go. If it can't be something else, being friends is just as good.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you can bring him out on out dating. We may not help him much but we can help another by reaching our ears to hear it. Our group of friends got too few guys. Who know, one of our ger friends might warm him up again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home