Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, June 19, 2006

It's Monday! URGH

Hello! How is everyone's weekend? I'm sure it was good as that's when we get to sleep more. hehee.. Yup! That's what I did for last 2 days. Nothing much happened. Just prawning and lots of sleep.

Yesterday was Father's Day right.. Went for dinner with my family. Everywhere was crowded man! So difficult to get tables. Luckily after waiting for a while, managed to get a small table. Abit squeezy but everyone enjoyed. Even went for ice-cream after that. Recommended by Andrea. It's call ICEKIMO! Place for yummy and cheap chocolate Fondu! Highly recommended! The address is: No. 8 Sin Ming Road #08-03 Sin Ming Centre. Tel: 6455 7585. Website: www.icekimo.com. The portion can be for 1 or 2 pax. 3 of us shared yesterday and it was just nice.. Not too rich... The chocolate was smooth and not too sweet. They even have horlicks ice cream. YUM YUM!!! SLURP!

It's been a busy day today. My colleague is on 3 days MC!!! Serious gastric flu. This whole week I won't be seeing her as she's also on leave the next few days... Sigh.. How to give her the birthday present!

Anyway, I got to get back to work liao before my boss starts walking in and asking me for stuffs.

Oh! Before I forget. I just realised that I've been spelling Isaac's name wrongly! Haha. Only noticed it on Friday night when I was playing with his laptop. Before I spelt with a double SS. But it's actually with a double AA... haha....

Hope everyone is having a good start of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home