Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cont'd of Belly Dancing

As you can see on the comments from the previous blog, YES, Belly Dancing was full of FUN and it was FUNNY! There were supposed to be 12 ppl.. All gals.. But only 7 turned up. We were given a brief introduction of belly dancing and watched a video of some famous belly dancers. WOAH! Their body really can shake man.. And some of them are middel age women leh.. Some women were like 50 years old.. So you see, belly dancing is for all ages.

Imagine me, the fat blob, trying to shake my butt.... The teacher was good.. Taught us step by step. Started from the shoulders. Just using the shoulders to move left and right. It was abit difficult at first as we weren't allowed to move our hands or body... Just shoulders... After a few tries, we managed to get it right.

Then followed by hips... It's called hip drop. Could feel my lump of fats dropping too! PJ stood in the front row while I was in the 2nd row... I see her laughing at herself and myself... Made me laugh too until I couldn't do the steps... The teacher even said PJ do well and she can teach the gal next to her... Haha

When it comes to the right hip shake, quite easy. I guess coz we are right handers. But left hip shake, somehow like can't shake well... More practice makes perfect.

Coming to the end of the class... the steps that we did, was like a continuation of a small part of a dance.

I guess only PJ would know what I'm talking about.. Overall it was loads of fun! Next time you gals should try it too....

By the way, even Men do belly dancing leh... So it's not just for women only.

Ok lah.. Few more minutes to relax time...

Heading to bishan to change money. 2 more nights to KL.... Yoo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home