Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thumb Drive

































Just bought a new thumb drive and downloaded all my photos from the home pc to here.. I didn't know I had to format the thumb drive before using. Coz half way thru, photos couldn't be saved. So my dear fren Janet seek help from her IT colleague and came to the conclusion that I should transfer the files back to pc and format... Vola!

In those photos, found some nice ones thus going to share with all of you. Doesn't have an order, just randomly chosen.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    WAH! Gal, when was my photo taken?? How come my hair is soooo FLAT?

    Muahahaha

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha... that picture taken at Burger King at Holland V! We went makan with peijun and bobo...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home