Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

bElLy DaNcInG

Yes, it's shaking of your belly... Shaking away the fats! Don't laugh! It's a form of exercise you know. First time trying it... I think the fee is reasonable. $75 for 8 lessons. The attire is like yoga. Pants and loose shirt and bare foot. I'm going with PJ. Should be fun. Will update you again

It's been not so interesting since the last I blogged. Nothing happening except the usual work. Hanging out with my frens. Only last sunday went to the zoo with PJ's family, Ian and myself. It was a good day. Very hot day! Was so tired after 2 hours of walking. Luckily, there's Jayne to help me with Ian. I think Ian was starting to like her. Held onto her hand while walking too. Phew! I could take a rest too.

The zoo was having zoolympics. Almost the same as Olympics. So there were events like drinking as fast as you can, jumping as far like the kangaroo, memory game, etc. Many more. Had to pay $5 for the bag of goodies though. Ian could carry a 20kg sack of rice! It was so interesting. Seeing those 3 kids challenging one another.

Though hot day, but everyone had fun. Was tired after 3 hours of walk. Headed to KFC for lunch. Auntie treated us for lunch. Yipee!

We took the bus home. Ian fell asleep in the bus. Went to my house and watched tv... His favourite channel. Disney Playhouse. Watched tv for like 4 hours while I took a short nap. HAHA!

Hmmm... waiting for the time to pass now... before I head for River Valley.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was fun for belly dancing, didn;t know that dancing can be so fun...oh...No...it's funny. C u next tue

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    WAHHHH...!! So now both of you can really shake issit?

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha... it was fun and funny... we couldn't shake at first lah.. but getting the hang of it...

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Min Chan said…

    Where are the photos?? Better still take video!LOL

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha.. how to take photos while dancing...

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha.. how to take photos while dancing...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home