Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, June 30, 2006

New Look










Janet finally went to Willy's place for hair cut. She wanted to do a "Yang Chen Lin".... But Willy said it doesn't suit her as she don't have thick hair. So he suggested another style for her. Before I knew it, he was already cutting for her...

Willy was so happy yesterday. I guess it's Janet's arrival that made him that way.. They were talking and laughing and I was reporting to PJ on what's happening... Haha...

Anyway, shan't reveal too much... Only PJ, JN, and myself know is enough......

Here's photos of JN's new look. PJ said it's makes her look like 20 years old now.

So what do you all think?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home