Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Sweet Dream

Had a nice, sweet dream this morning before the alarm clock rang..... Dreamt that I was staying with someone... Very sweet moments together, enjoying each other's company. Watching movies and just relaxing at home.... Don't ask me who the guy is as all I can see is a blurred face... But tall, medium size guy. HAHA..

I did remember riding on a motorbike and just going to places. Even went shopping... The guy gave me a big hug... and SUDDENLY I saw PJ in front of us.... And she gave us a look.... AIYO! Stress man! Then I woke up from the dream! Sob Sob...

There goes my sweet dream. So sweet yet so short.

Since I could remember the dream so well, so I doubt it will come true...

7 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    haiii... at least got sweet dream better than nightmare right... but not bad arh... I think you were dreaming of the guy of your dreams... Hehehe... Too bad you couldn't see his face...

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So I am the light bulb when u go dating. I need to find out who is this man mam. I sould more terrible than your dad.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha... it was still sweet with PJ around though... just that abit stressful.. hahah

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    PJ, use your sixth sense and find out the guy.... since the guy is tall and slim, i doubt it would be Isaac! haha

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sound more like bobo lei...hahaha! I guess that's why I'm there as Bobo also can ride motorbike.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Inner-Me said…

    haha.. but the guy i saw was slightly fatter than bobo leh...

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Peijun and Lisa are wrong. The one riding bike is her second boyfriend and the person give a big hug is me. hahahaha.....

    Joking hor...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home