Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Back to Work

Hey everyone, I'm back from my holiday and back to work. Was a drag getting up this morning and dressing up for work. So used to short, tee and sandals for the whole of last week... My colleagues were all happy to see me.. and some said they were even counting down the days that I was coming back... So sweet hor... (of coz they are all waiting for me to come back & do my work)

Heard from my colleagues that my muslim boss is off to qatar for business and my finance boss was hospitalised last Friday. Due to hypertension. My boss thought it was stroke at first.. But luckily it wasn't. Something to do with nerves. He seems better today.

I thought my table would be overloaded and messy when I'm back.... But it wasn't at all. Efficient receptionist I have. Kept it organised and clean. So I guess I can take more leave now.. hehe

Went to the shop yesterday with PJ. She had to do income tax for my dad. As usual upon seeing Bobo, my dad was happy... And I reminded my dad that Bobo ain't my BOYFRIEND! :P

Think we brought the customers to the shop as it was crowded. One customer even bought $240 of books... Jen joined us at the shop.... But no contribution from her. So we told her to mop the floor and throw the rubbish. haha.. Peijun's idea was even more cruel... Told Jen to take a cloth to wipe all the covers of the comics.

We headed to Asia Grand for dinner. A reward! But looks more like reward for BB. Everything ordered was for him basically as no pork allowed.. Luckily everyone enjoyed the food... Especially the black pepper beef... Bagus! The dessert came.. Durian Pudding! I'm sure all of you agreed that it was good. Really can taste the durian. Not those powder ones you get outside.

Ooppsss! Got to stop blogging.. Just saw my boss walking in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home