Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Eve of Public Holiday

Yipee! Few more hours to KL... BBQ, Steaks, FOOD & Fun! Oops! I haven't even applied leave yet.. hehe... Will do so on Saturday.

I'm already in a holiday mood. No bosses around now.. Blasting the TV series cantonese music. My colleagues are going for tea break but I'm still full from lunch leh... Shall not join them.

Jen said still can go swimming despite her red river... Min said Laura will surely like the bolster we got.. And she'll be very very happy. Jen, Min said not to mention AUNTIE! If not, you can stay home the whole weekend. She'll not bring you anywhere... haha...

It's Peijun's last day at WW. I'm sure she's all happy and feeling like a free bird... A birdy going to fly to another big, new office.. A place with hopefully nicer ppl and environment.. ALL THE BEST, Sister!

For the 1st time travelling, tonight I don't have to pack so many things as most of my clothes are in KL. PJ thought I would need to write a list and see what I need to pack again and again and again.. HAHA!

Time seems slow when no typing.. Shall start with my filing now...

See you tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home