Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Message

Received this message at 10am yesterday morning... Thought the caller messaged wrongly as it says "Hey guess wat, I'm at paya lebar airport, want a lift home"? Sounds like sending to the wrong person isn't it... At first I thought maybe he was trying to send to Jen as both our names starts with 'L'.. So I picked up the phone to call.. Surprising he sent to the correct person. He says he never send wrong message wan.

So I told him if it's convenient for him, then no problem in sending me home lor... The chat lasted about 3 mins.

Few hours later I received a call. The person said where my office was and how to get there. He asked if he could call me on my mobile in case he couldn't find the venue. I told him my mobile is going dead soon and no matter how I charge it, it will still be dead... From the other side, he sounded like didn't want to come liao. So I told him it's not a must that he has to come... So in the end, he said "then i meet you some other time lor"......


Jen, upon reading this message, I think you know who it is.....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger *wise-crack said…

    LOL... yeah, I can guess who it is. He doesn't know me by L. He still spells my name as JAN. Hahaha.. Anyway, I think he's really bored these 2 weeks 'cos ST is in camp, reservist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home