Heart Felt Thoughts Deep Within Me

A place to express my happiness, sadness, frustrations, fears, anger... To find the inner ME!

Monday, April 17, 2006

New Colour

My hair used to be so virgin.. As in no dye, no highlight. Only the usual perm, rebonding or trim. Yesterday had an appointment with the hairstylist. But realised that the one that usually do my hair is on leave! SHUCKS! Still went ahead to the salon and let the manager see what he can do to my hair. PJ suggested to do colouring... I was reluctant at first as I've never tried it before... And wasn't sure of what colour either.

The stylist gave me a choice... but I didn't quite like it... I saw one that is called "Lavender Brown". The word lavender sounds good... So I chose that. I was kinda afraid the colour comes out differently and was praying so hard that it was ok.. At the same time, I was so sleepy... (just came back from KL) Dozing off while the dye was going on.... snooze....

Upon seeing my new hair colour.. I was actually surprised how it turned out... It was good! The colour was quite naturally. I had my hair trimmed too and cut my fringe. Though I wasn't used to seeing a fringe.. But at least it looks different from my previous hairdo. I was pleased with it.

PJ's hair was quite well done... haha.. She wasn't pleased with how the highlight turned out and demanded a refund. The manager quickly re-do it... The salon was supposed to close at 5pm. Due to PJ's hair, it was dragged till 8pm. We were the last customers. Of coz we would want our money worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home